Sunday, August 22, 2010

nOT FEELING IT KIND OF WEEKEND...

Sweet peas has been sneezing all weekend long. Along with the sneezes came a runny nose....we've been inside all weekend, Vick's rub, humidifier, Benadryl, Tylenol....whatever it takes to get her back to herself.
I've been dealing with some things personally and spiritually! I'm a work in progress spiritually! I'm growing and changing...being prayerful ( DAILY )!! I've being trying my hardest to stay on task with devotional readings everyday and I'm constantly saying little prayers throughout the day! i'm so very thankful to God for the many blessing endowed upon us! The fact that I am able to be at school with my daughter everyday as her paraprofessional/ aide, the fact that I have not worked in 5 years and we are still being blessed!! That's something to praise Him for!
I thought of that famous saying " when a person shows you who they really are, believe them." I'm seeing that in my life and I'm believing what people are showing me! Its funny how I've always heard people say that when you start to grow and the Lord is preparing you for bountiful blessing, that's the time when you'll see the so-called friends dissipate. They never were friends...they're showing you that in the midst of your growth!
Thank God for lessons in all forms!

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment