Thursday, January 28, 2010

So thankful...

My sweet pea had her orthopedic appointment on yesterday...thankfully the Dr. said that surgery could be put on hold because she isn't showing signs of arthritis or scoliosis!! That was very good news on yesterday and I am so thankful to God for that news. I could not stop smiling after hearing him say that.

I am a work in progress and I thank God for all that he has done for us, and all He is doing!! I had gotten to a point where I was worrying and wondering how we were going to make it had he decided to go on with the surgery. When 'sweet pea' isn't in school we have no additional income. Being out of work or having a slow doesn't slow the bills at all.

I am so thankful for supportive family and a few friends that really show their concern and consideration towards me and my daughter. I am especially thankful ( at this moment ) for Damon T. Warren, for being considerate and always asking about her, sometimes before he asks how I'm doing, and for him wanting to know how things are going with and for her, means a lot, especially when he 'dad' doesn't show that kind of concern!

Prayer: Lord, I want to thank You for each and every second of our lives, I know that trials come to make us stronger, but they don't last always. You have a way of making things that seem so big to us, and pressing, turn out to be a small matter. Thank You for grace, protection and love. Amen!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment