Friday, July 26, 2013

Surgery day is coming...

We're getting so much support from family, friends and even strangers.  It's time now to mentally prepare myself for another surgery, and my daughter being in the hospital for at least a week later this fall.

It is going to be rough, this will lead to more appointments, follow up appointments and lots of trips to Birmingham...which is a 124 mile trip, one way.  I'm not looking forward to it, and it is going to be especially hard, since I no longer have a job, as of this past May.

I'm keeping my faith, I know the Lord will bless us, and put things in place so that we will not have to worry about the financial strain another surgery can bring.  All of this is for Kerstin, and her health! If you can, please make a donation to help us along the way.  It is greatly appreciated!

GoFundMe donations can be made here.










Dwolla Donations






Thank you,



No comments:

Post a Comment