Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17, 2001

     Kerstin was on her way to change my life in more ways than I could ever imagine. I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said about my love for this little girl that has done amazing things in her now, 13 years of life!  Kerstin has and continues to touch so many hearts with that big, bright smile of hers.  I've told my family on several occasions that Kerstin has this ability to make people love and want to be around her,

     Last year, I wrote the post "We Met!" I was excited to meet this person that was growing and moving inside me.  I was  happy to see the person that I would be "mom' to.  December 17 is a day that this momma cannot forget.  I couldn't believe that I was to be someone's mom and now, I cannot believe that she is a teenager!!! 

     Kerstin knows that she is loved and cared for by so many people.  She has a big day coming up!  Glad she is feeling better, we are skipping school and going out, then she has to go to her cousins school for their Christmas program.  Friday, she is going to see "Annie" on it's opening day.  Saturday; a big day is planned...an awareness party, celebrating KERSTIN!   Pictures will come later. 

   So, to Miss Kerstin, just an ever so gentle reminder, using the words of Bruno Mars:  "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing just the way you are..."
You are amazing girl...this is your day.  Happy Birthday, I love you so much my princess. 
Happy Birthday Kerstin!

No comments:

Post a Comment