Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A message from Kerstin! ;))

Hello,

I’m a member of the Junior Leadership Team at my school and in a few months we will be embarking on a trip to our nation’s capitol.  This 5 day 4 night trip will include tours of the MLK, Jefferson and FDR memorials, the U.S. Capitol Building to meet some of our representatives, an outside tour of the White House, Arlington National Cemetery, the Washington National Mall and other sites.
This trip will give us the opportunity to see firsthand monuments of people that have done extraordinary things to get our country to where it is today, and to also see the places where our lawmakers work on our behalf.
This trip takes place at the end of April and the cost is $550.00; it covers the cost of my travel, room and other expenses.  I am asking for your support in making this trip possible for me. Your generous sponsorship would be greatly appreciated.  Whatever amount you are able to provide would tremendously benefit my educational experience.
You can contact my mom, Mattisa at kwsmom@gmail.com  to let her know of your generosity! You can also make a donation via PayPal, at the "Trip to D.C. Donate" button to the left.


Sincerely yours,


Kerstin &

No comments:

Post a Comment