Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weight loss!

On last week, my princess had to go in for her bi-monthly weight check.  The first since her cluster seizures and cold!  Unbelievably, my sweet girl had lost a total of 5 lbs.  I was devastated so that I had to just sit in the parking lot once we were loaded  just to gather my thoughts and compose myself.  To hear this just took something out of me.  We've been working so hard to get her weight up, now she was down  2 lbs more than when we first started with the high cal PediaSure/ 4 per day ( sometimes she"ll manage 3 ) and trying to  get her weight up so that she doesn't have to have a tube placed.

God is AWESOME and there is power in His name and we are going to get that weight back up.  We are now back to monthly weight checks.  So by the end of June she will have gained at least 2 lbs, believing it!

We're striving!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment