Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Princess update:

We had a late start to our day because she was up at 2 a.m. And did not go back soundly until after 5. Last night before going to bed myself, I was watching her sleep and for about a minute or so she kept jerking her head slightly and making a little sound! I knew just from experience she was having a mild seizure. And, once she woke up, I kept noticing her drool was way thicker than usual and she seems a little tired. As of now...she's happy and alert! So glad she has NOT been having seizures on a regular, none lasting anytime, but her doctor's have said she has mild activity in her sleep, this is the first I've been able to notice while asleep. She has a neurological appointment coming up soon!
We are still pressing forward, with grace!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment